my Lucky Fortune Cookie X3

What makes me smile XD



Got tagged by Doreen XD

What makes me smile :)

  • God
  • Family
  • Friends
  • My cats
  • Ice Cream
  • Sweets
  • Chocolate
  • Raya!!
  • Wacky Jokes
  • funny Cat pictures
  • funny pictures
  • something funny that happened yesterday
  • when someone pats my head
  • hugs
  • when someone smiles at me
  • when people get along well
  • anime
  • cosplay
  • laser tag
  • paintball *hints hints*
  • duit raya
  • angpow
  • good grades
  • new gadgets
  • a finished artwork
  • holidays
  • lepaking wif my friends
  • trips to the beach
  • lack of sleep (well you know i know what kind of smile is tat lol)
  • cute stuff
  • mum's curry
  • dad's super wrestling glomp
  • acting retarded
  • when someone says hi
  • when someone asks how are you
  • when i get inspiration
  • when i am sure of what to do next
  • when it's just a lovely day
  • or just because it's friday




hikhikhik

XE

it's easy to make me smile.


0 comments:

Tick~Tock~


Template Brought by :

blogger templates