my Lucky Fortune Cookie X3

Geek in Da Pink~~~XD





Goddess Luminita by ~Bloodhaunt on deviantART

and unlike any other average geek~~

I AM SUPER KIASUNESS KIASU TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF KIASUNESS GEEK!

>3



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another song i listen to to keep me awake at nite.

now go away flu~~ shu~~shu~~

T____T

wanna do my work pun susah.
like i said i'm super kiasu so i dun wanna cincai do my work xP.

talking about kiasuness,
i just cant understand why some people can take their work as "as long as i finish/pass ajak lah" attitude.
i mean, wouldnt that be a waste of time and money?

i'm not complaining or anything because frankly rite now i'm also in "as long as i finish" mode.
but thats because i dun have anymore time to produce quality work.
time is against me,
and rather than failling and repeating my subjects,
i'd rather resort to -"asal pass jak".

XO
BAD YEN!

plus, this sem so far has been the most challenging sem for me.
juggling ur kiasuness work and overrated emo personal life is dam hard lolz.
kiasuness does come with a prize i guess,

health,
friends,
family,
emotionally,
physically,

i mean everything will be affected if your kiasu.

i am now sick due to lack of sleep,

and for a moment i lost sight of my goal and dreams.

which is shocking even to myself o.O""

but now i know what i want :)
and i know what i must do to get it.

despite the fact that my nose is dripping worse than the niagra falls,
and despite the fact that my head is spinning worse than my mum's 10year old washing machine,
and despite the fact that my body is more lembik and fragile than Michael Jackson's nose.

lol!!

so..

super sleepless nights marathon here i come!!!!


*chants "asal pass jak~~"*

EIEIO!!




0 comments:

Tick~Tock~


Template Brought by :

blogger templates