my Lucky Fortune Cookie X3

Poetry is Rockin' mah World XD


First off...

I've finished another Illustration for my storybook assignment!!
XD

WOOTT YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

so i present to ya'all,


Little Red Riding Hood by ~Bloodhaunt on deviantART


my version of Little Red Riding Hood - gone bad
>3


XD YAYAYAYAYAYAY I finished it! I finished it!! i finished it!!


now i have 3 more to go then i'm off to
transformation assignment,
packaging project and
my typo book project.

......
......


*happy feeling gone*


someone shoot me now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*clears throat*

anyways, pushing all the stress aside...

POETRY is freakin Awesome!!!

XD

and some of my fav poets are


Suheir Hammad
a young Palestinian woman who is all out on her words against war and discrimination.







Sunni Patterson
DAYEM i love her rhythm and her slang. and her play of words are just plain amazing.




Rafael Casal

a young 20 year old who is more laid back, most of his topics and theme evolves around teenage problems.






amazing rite? XD

here are some more poetry which is just freakin awesome XD


How Come


A Penny For your Thoughts


The Waiting Hour


Death from Below


Woman to Woman


Love Poems


Why i Love you


My Man


This Type Love

and by far the cutest one of all XD


Like


see? see? cute rite? amazing rite? awesome rite?
XD poetry rocks mah world thats for sure,
i just wish i can write poetry like these awesome people
T___T



so before i get back to mah assignments...

i present to you...

my 1st attempt on poetry XP
(seriously, i did try my best but it still sucks i guess, so you all are free to laugh your arses off XD)

tho i hope it wont be that bad T__T

so here it is..



"Dun Fail Me"

You made me drink caffeine, bestowed me hair loss, and given each my eyes a bag,

things I welcome and bare just so i dont get a freakin DNC,

Illustration, Corporate Image, Professional Studies and Typography,

DAMM it how much more do you want my eyes to SAG!!??

Lack of sleep even made me forget my ABC,

SO PLEASE, PLEASE FREAKIN PLEASEEEEE~~


DUN FAIL ME!!!






DAMM

I suck big time in poetry.



0 comments:

Tick~Tock~


Template Brought by :

blogger templates