my Lucky Fortune Cookie X3

Biskut org KL



So as you all know,
i was sugar-rushing back in mah kampung over at Sri Aman XD,

but now i'm BACK MAMAH!!
WOOT!


so did anyone miss me?


*que criket sound effect*


okeh NVM.


moving on~~~

this year's Raya has gotta be the most interesting experience ever!
you'll see why later, XD

now let meh introduce to ya'all mah 'geng sepalak' at Kampung Hulu!
-
-
-
-
-
-


from left : Kak Ara, Anip and Lica@Liza XD

manusia-manusia yg sik sempat kenak featured
-
*Norroy and Kak Esah*

T____T

*sik palah, next time kita HARUSS camwhore together-gether k guys??? *

for now i shall spam more camwhoring pictures of me and my friends

(we were in KFC, ya baruk budget camwhoring LOL XS)



Kak Ara the bussiness lady and Anip, mak andam plg vouge~~



Lica and me.
*note the KFC tissue still in my hand ftw-phail!*


Anip and me.
Work it Anip!! Posing Maut!!!
XD can see my tail hikhikhik~~


Kak Ara and me.
*and the tissue is still in my hand =_=*

but the best part of Raya-ing at kampung is the night life!!
thats when all the 'hantu-hantu kampung' emerges...
and it's the best time to lepak with your friends and get sugar rush XP

and that is when we naik gila!! XD
so, without further blabbing from me,
I,
dengan bangganya,
dan shamlessnessnyer,
introduce to you all....

BISKUT ORG KL




and..


BISKUT ORG KL THE SEQUEL





haha fun kan?
her name is Eka, the star of the show,
and as you all can clearly see,
she melatah XD

she'll slap, kick, punch, cubit, tampar kaw-kaw you and even kiss you once she's lost it lol

trust me.. i know =_=""

but DAYEM~~
she took revenge on us!

in the worse, possible way...

she took her revenge while..



DRIVING !!!



They didnt know i was recording the whole thing and i almost kantoii XP

they were 5 of us in the car,

and out of 5,

3 had the MELATAH case!!

and Eka was driving!! WHILE MELATAH-ing!!

so just imagine the chaos!!

*note at the end of the vid, after all the squeaking and screaming i still sempat say "boleh sikk~~"*






BOLEH SIKK~~~





T___T

my assignments's DEAD

0 comments:

Tick~Tock~


Template Brought by :

blogger templates