my Lucky Fortune Cookie X3

Vengence Will Be MINE!!!

My old foe...

we meet again..


>(



it happen last night, the night before puasa...
i was hungry and decided to find myself a snack,
so i walked my way to the food cabinet...




i opened it,





and there it was....










WARGGHHHHHHH


I DUNNO WHY BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO OPEN EVERY FREAKIN CANNED BEEF SINCE WHAT, 1988?????


WARGHHHH BLOOODY HELL CAN'T THEY JUST MAKE IT ROUND SO I CAN OPEN IT WITH A FREAKIN CAN OPENER?????


WARGHHHH





so after a few attempts...





WHICH FAILED EPICALLY!!







i proceeded to smash the living daylights out of the canned beef.










HUH?? HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW??? HAH??!!!

THINK YOU'RE SO TOUGH???

WELL DO CHA NOW???

WAN A PIECE OF THIS??!!!


CURSE YOU DELICIOUSLY DROOLING
UN-ROUND CANNED BEEF!!!!!!!


I HATE YOU!!!!!!!




0 comments:

Tick~Tock~


Template Brought by :

blogger templates