my Lucky Fortune Cookie X3

Cheeky little MonhKAYYYYY!!!!



okay.. so as you all know 2morrow is the start of puasa!!
XD YAY!!

for some reason i like puasa (not the sahur part tho ><)

and every year i spend most of my time sleeping ><
(which makes me fat FAT!!!)

so this year i decided to spend my time doing something more healthy and fun,

i will be spending my time.....




PAAAARRRRTTTEEEEEEYYYYIING!!!!!!!


WOOT!!!!



and Rhianna is gonna help me XD









SO LET'S GET IT STARTED IN HERE!!!!!!

XD






*dances*






*of course i'll be partying privately in mah room XD*

ingat nasihat itu anak-anak sekalian, kalau mahu 'berparty'
buat senyap-senyap dlm bilik sendiri XD

LAWL





OH YEAH BABEH I'M READY FOR PUASA!!!






0 comments:

Tick~Tock~


Template Brought by :

blogger templates