my Lucky Fortune Cookie X3

SHAMELESS



i managed to embarrass myself...

AGAIN.

this time EPICALLY!!

truthfully i'm tired of doing this to myself.

it's embarrassing and confusing.

i take little things too seriously,

i was emo-ing for a problem that didn't even existed.

and my friends were all affected, just beacuse for something that i misunderstood of.


if shame could kill, i'd be dead.


so i'mma gonna try what all my friends told me to do ages ago...

i'm gonna take it easy,

and just


RELAX.


i've learnt my lesson,
The hard way it seems


hopefully i wont make a fool of myself again.

i feel like a clown now T____T

i'm really sorry guys,

i didn't intent to be so emo.

i swear it wont happen again ><""








0 comments:

Tick~Tock~


Template Brought by :

blogger templates