my Lucky Fortune Cookie X3

Pixel ID : Bloodhaunt


i decided to do one since everyone is doing it XP.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

surprisingly Pixel Art is darn tough!!! took my brain awhile to entirely grasp the fundamentals. @_@
i tired my best so hopefully it wont look tooooo bad T_______T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyways *clears throat*

tat gal there, is the inner me, which is quite obvious >.<"", she is the crazy part of me. now, i really do take pictures like that. i tend to look ---UG*not nice*LY--- when i smile so wat the heck i'll do a goofy face. LOL.
oh, and yes i do have a rat tail like her *is tat wat u call it? lol* and my hair is highlighted tat way now.
i didnt draw my glasses cause it was so dam hard i just gave up on it.

what the tagline means..... is a story for another day XD





2 comments:

Farris said...

Ha! That's very cute!
Pixel art is very fun! X))

Yen said...

XD thank you Farris XD

do yours i wanna see XD

Tick~Tock~


Template Brought by :

blogger templates