my Lucky Fortune Cookie X3

Tagged XP


Rules-
  • List these rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
  • Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Link the person who tagged you.
  • Leave a comment for each blogger.

So, Number 1: done!

Number 2: 7 facts
a) I'm a Chinese Muslim
b) I love Art
c) I get sugar rush everytime i eat something sweet
d) DAM KIASU.
e) i'm 20 years old *out of ideas*
f) i have two cats, Sandy and Stainy
g) I am terrified of insects, ghosts, and flying.

Number 3: 7 quirks
a) I smile and laugh when i'm nervous. Even when i feel like dying inside ><""
b) I love poetry but i suck at writing them T___T
c) Many people find it strange that i dont watch a lot of Anime. so far i've only seen not more than 10.
d) i can laugh over something that happened yesterday lol.
e) Loves to play games but totally suck at it.
f) absolutely loves to daydream!! XP
g) i can get really really really shy.

Number 4: I tag
erm...
anyone who wants to do this tag, go ahead XP


Number 5:
I was Tagged by COKI


thank youuu Aunty XD

*hugs*



2 comments:

Mizz Coki said...

Well Done Yen. :D

hey, i read about ur loneliness, hmm, don't rush for it..... enjoy ur singlehood as long as u can. love will come, pls patiently wait for it.

:D:D....

true love will come one day.... I've waited and found it nine years ago.

Yen said...

thank you :)

yeah i guess your rite, these things can't be rush T_T

Tick~Tock~


Template Brought by :

blogger templates