my Lucky Fortune Cookie X3

Pain and more PAIN T___T



T______T


my wrist painful!!!!
i dunno why but it's so so painful.

really painful.

even typing this is though.

it's feels like my bone cracked or something.
(ya rabbi ganas na juak aku molah keja xS)

the last time i felt this kinda pain is when i punched the sand bag in the wrong way back when i was still in active taekwando.

plus i'm so so tired.
Just SO TIRED.

i want to sleep and i want to be stress-free.

AND I WANNA GO SHOPPING!!!

went to The Spring with Aina and Rosa just now and found a really cute green top X3

*squeaks*

*evil grin*

shall go buy it once i'm finished with my finals and suck up to my dad for extra cash muahahahahaha

and, and, and!!! i wanna go on a trip dammit!!!

i just need to get away from everything, restart my brain and just breath.

X)

can't wait for it.


for now,

i must concentrate on my assignments.


XS


sakit aih, my wrist.

kenja juak my tangan. waktu camtuk mauk juak molah hal.


0 comments:

Tick~Tock~


Template Brought by :

blogger templates