my Lucky Fortune Cookie X3

Another bump on the road. :/




i need space...


it's not you, it's ME.


i'm stressing out over my assignments,
up to the point i just give up on them.

as if i'm paralyze, so much expectation to meet, especially from myself.

i have so much to think about, and i stress over things which i'm not supposed to be stressing about during my finals.

but that's just me. i think too much.

i need time to clear all these things out of my brain.

i cant take everything in like everyone else, i'm not strong.

i need to have a time out sometimes, just to get away from everything.

and this is when i'll slip up.




i'm sorry.



sometimes i just wish i was boy,

then maybe i'd be stronger, and not so weak,

and more independent,

and maybe then i'd be a perfect son..


..........

zomg i'd be one short guy! @.@



gah i'm just stressed out rite now.

ignore it, it's just some more of my rramblings in the middle of the nite.

just needed to rant somewhere.

heh i bet i'll be perky again 2morrow hehehe



dam i need to sign up to stress management 101 ASAP


and i need to get to my assignments. no time to waste.




KIASUUU POWER!!!







p/s: MADAGASCAR 2 ROCKS!!!!

finally had a chance to see it!! XD XD XD XD

*squeaks*




haven't laugh that much since forever!!

IT'S A MUST WATCH MAN!!!

HARUSSS!!

it's just what i needed :)


just remembering the scenes makes me laugh already.



X3




0 comments:

Tick~Tock~


Template Brought by :

blogger templates