my Lucky Fortune Cookie X3

Tagged by Doreen, Annabel and Dexter o.O

if i left anyone out please do tell XD

Name 10 people to do this survey
Answer these questions honestly

HUAH everyone else got tagged so i'll tag whomever wants to do this XO

1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
NOPE. not until i have my degree LOL

2 ) Describe urself in one word
sugar rush <---sorry two words XP

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
"For at the end of the day, the one who really loves me will continue to love my flaws and all...And the one I love will eventually learn to Love and accept me for me" -Dex Miguel - i quote from Annabel's quote from Dexter XD


4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
lol it'd be comedic if i did XD, so.. nope

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
i guess o.o.....

6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
why all the jiwang questions man? XO
well i guess do if i only had 5minutes to live T______T


7 ) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you shall regret it one day!!! >3

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
erm... no i guess o.o

9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
well, they just have nothing else to do XD

10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
well they'll get in one day.

[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1 ) Best place to cry?
my bathroom and in my closet <---i noe I'm EMO!!! XD

2 ) Who do you love the most?
My family & friends.
My cats.

God.

3 ) Tell us ur dream las night?
Woot i had wings and was flying happily in the sky X3

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
yesh, enough to commit murder and drink their blood >E

5 ) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
can't tell! *runs to a corner and cries*

**[[ * LAST PERSON... * ]]
::had a beer with?
i dun drink alcohol

:: went to the movies with?
Brennan and Eichi

*Brennan you'd better buy me something back from japan or i'll bite ur figurines*

:: talked on the cell phone with?
Mum ^w^

:: u hugged?
my plushie lolz

:: u yelled at?
my toe when i accidentally kicked the door. T_________T the PAIN!!!

[[ * IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU...* ]]

>> Kissed sumone?
Nope

>> Sing/sung/song?
Nope, trust me, i sound worse than a constipated frog =_=

>> Danced crazy?
lol i do it all the time XD

// Think of the las time u wer angry, why were u angry?
Because i want to learn on my own mistakes T_T

// You will die in 3 mins. Last call?
MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

// If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?
i just wan inner peace, and to dream all day long XD

// Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
nope.

// Are you old fashioned?
lol i hope not...T-T

// What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
man.. i dunno, both is hard i guess

// What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
my dreams and believes.


WOOT thanks for the tags guys XD



0 comments:

Tick~Tock~


Template Brought by :

blogger templates