my Lucky Fortune Cookie X3

Happy Birthday DAD!!!! MUAKS!!!!


TO MAH VERY TEH VERY SWEET LOVING
DADDY!!!




zomg it's ur birthday!!! XD

Happy Birthday Dad!!

I wish you a very very happy and long life!

sorry i couldn't buy any presents for u this year T____T

but nevertheless i still luv u very wery muchie XD
what? it's mah Dad's birthday so tat gives meh the right to beh mushy! now, bring me to Japan yes? XD joke dad!


and now i shall spam my page with mah dad's close up pictures! ZOMG!



mah Dad's smiley face XD



mah Dad's content face *usually after a meal* XP



mah Dad's Gay face haha


my Dad's "*%$@# How much?" face


and mah Dad's "truly happy" face :)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


well, now you know where i got it from.


Happy Birthday DAD!!!!!

muaks muaks muaks muaks MUAKKS!!!


0 comments:

Tick~Tock~


Template Brought by :

blogger templates